How do I open PST files in Gmail account? That is the question that this article is attempting to solve. As we all know, a Personal Storage Table (PST) is established in the Microsoft Outlook app and stores all of the inbox elements, like emails and contacts, on the local computer. However, there is no direct way to import PST to Gmail without going through an intermediary.
It is correct that you will not be able to see or read any files until and until they are made accessible in the software.
For this reason, before you may read Outlook Personal Storage Table (.PST) files in Gmail, you must first import the corresponding file into your Gmail online account. Following that, we’ll locate the file in the Gmail dashboard and examine the contents of the PST file.
So, let’s get started to open PST files in Gmail!!
View PST Files in Gmail
It is clear from the examples above that we must first import the Outlook local file into Google Mail to be able to view it. Two ways can be used to Open PST files in Gmail, both of which are described in the next section.
Users need to import PST files into Gmail
First, Google mail is stand-alone. The cloud stores all data; thus, no desktop application is required. Users can utilize Android and iOS apps or access the system in a browser. Gmail users may effortlessly swap devices to view the same emails and contacts. But wait! Open PST files in Gmail has numerous advantages.
1. Google has plenty of free storage space, and you may always increase the size of your account for a small price if you need to. PST files do not allow for this type of operation.
2. A single Gmail account ID allows you to sign in to a large number of apps with a single click, and it is widely regarded as an acceptable form of identity.
3. The system contains a chat messenger with stickers, as well as other features.
4. The interface and folder layout is straightforward and intuitive, which makes management a cinch to maintain.
5. Everything, even Windows and Mac computers, are synchronized quickly with the data in the cloud.
6. When opposed to many free options, Gmail offers a greater number of functions and is also quite straightforward to use.
Pro solution to read PST file in Gmail account
One of the best and most and finest solutions to open PST files in Gmail is the Syskare Outlook PST file converter software. Which is the most preferred and trustworthy software to read PST files. This solution can import PST files into a Gmail account. So, you can open the PST files into Gmail easily.
Capabilities of this software to Read PST files in Gmail
1. This software can import multiple PST files into Gmail at one time.
2. And also, this tool can convert PST files into 30+ file formats such as PDF, EML, EMLX, MBOX, MSG, HTML, and other file formats.
3. The information in the modified file is the same. The PST conversion software works well since it keeps all data and creates a distinct PST file for each user.
4. The utility provides file name choices for the output data, which is very handy for all users. The file naming choices just choose from, subject, and date.
Want to know more about this software? Visit import Outlook PST file to Gmail without outlook
How does this software work to open PST files into Gmail?
1. Download and install the tool on your pc.
2. And now select the PST file that you want to convert.
3. Next, choose Gmail from the select saving option.
4. Now enter the log-in details of the Gmail account.
5. And click on the convert icon to start the procedure.
In many instances, Open PST files in Gmail will beneficial. There are lower odds of encountering issues with Gmail. Even though manual techniques to import PST to Gmail are straightforward, there is always the possibility of errors. So download the software to open PST files in Gmail.