Today many people are troubled by obesity. Gym can help for this, but you will have to take out a lot of time from your busy life, which may not be possible for you. Many people are dieting to reduce obesity. But instead of getting benefits from dieting, problems arise more. You need to understand that by being hungry, your body cannot be of any kind. The most useful for weight loss is the practice of yoga. We have many asana in yoga, with the practice of which we can get rid of the problem of our increasing weight. Yoga has become very popular today not only in India but all over the world. Yoga has become a new craze in western countries. If we also want, we can get fitness with the help of yoga.
Pigeon pose is also considered a good posture in weight loss yoga asana. This pose not only makes your body flexible and shapely, but its practice also stops weight gain and gradually it also starts decreasing.
Pigeon Pose actually makes the lower part of the body slim and attractive. Most of the fat in the lower part of our body grows in the hips and thighs. Through this asana, your hips and outer and inner thighs get the right shape, due to which the shape of your body becomes good and perfect.
If you want to keep your body healthy as well as willing to learn different types of yoga then you can learn Yoga Teacher Training in Goa, India.
Pigeon Pose: What is its method and benefits
Pigeon Pose Yoga – Kapotasana:
In today’s world everyone wants to be fit. Everyone wants to have a good fitness level, shapely body and a healthy life. To get this, people also sweat in places like the gym, but they do not get the desired result. You have to spend more time in the gym as well as spend a lot of money, but people can not always do all these things. Most people do gym for a few days and then leave, due to which they become victims of obesity etc.
Yoga is the best means to keep the body healthy, fit and fit. However, the main topic of today’s article is Pigeon Pose. Know the information related to this.
What is Pigeon Pose Yoga beneficial for?
- Nowadays the era has become digital and work is done on computer or laptop in most of the offices. Sitting in front of the computer all day long causes problems in the body.
- Similarly, this yoga is very beneficial for people who work sitting in front of the computer.
- Sitting in one place for hours every day does not give a little exercise to the body and fat starts accumulating in different parts of the body, for this you can practice Pigeon Pose by getting up early every morning. By doing this daily, extra fat will not accumulate on your body and your weight will also not increase.
How to do Pigeon Pose Yoga:
- Pigeon pose is known as Kapotasana in Hindi. While doing this, a shape like a pigeon is formed, hence it is also called Pigeon Pose.
- To do this, first of all sit in the posture of Vajrasana by laying an asana on the ground.
- After this, place both your hands on the ground near the waist, keeping in mind that during this your palms should be touching the ground.
- Now with the help of your palms, straighten your straight legs backwards.
- Now stay in this posture of yoga for some time and keep taking deep breaths.
- After this you now come to your starting position and repeat all the procedures done by the first leg with the other leg.
- So you have completed one cycle of Pigeon Pose here. Repeat such cycles 3-4 times and gradually try to increase the number of repetitions.
- Regular practice of Pigeon Pose i.e. Kapotasana reduces the fat of waist, thighs and legs to a great extent. Along with this, it also works to control the fat in these easy parts of the body, due to which the weight is maintained.
- Apart from this, the practice of this asana also helps to some extent in reducing belly fat.
- Those who practice this asana daily also get relief from the problem of back pain.
- This asana is beneficial not only for the external parts of the body but also for the internal organs. Its regular practice strengthens the lungs and also gets rid of lung diseases.
- This asana cures the problem of both low blood pressure and high blood pressure.
- By doing this asana, blood circulation increases and the digestive system also remains healthy.
- During the practice of this asana, the chest is seen to expand completely, due to which the breathing process starts well and the problems related to it are removed.
In this article, you read information related to a famous easy Pigeon Pose present in Yoga. If you also want to reduce or control your weight, then you should practice the Pigeon Pose mentioned in this article regularly. This pose will solve your problem.
If you want to explore and learn more about yoga poses, you can join 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India.